Sprague Hotel Developers
SPRAGUE HOTEL DEVELOPERS is a growing hotel ownership/management company that is looking to add to corporate accounting team at our downtown Columbus, Indiana headquarters in the position of Accounting Clerk. Responsibilities of this job include:
- Ability to verify financial procedures are consistent with federal and state government regulations as well as GAAP
- Process daily deposits
- Review accounts payable invoices for accuracy
- Properly code, process and remit accounts payable payments
- Process newly hired employees, update employee changes and employee terminations
- Process payroll through 3rd party payroll system
- Accurately complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain accounts payable and payroll files
- Answer telephones
- Other duties as needed or as assigned
- 2-year Associate degree in accounting and minimum 3 years' accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
SPRAGUE HOTEL DEVELOPERS is a growing hotel ownership/management company that is looking to add to our management team at the hotel level. Currently seeking qualified candidates for General Manager Positions in the Central/Southern Indiana Market. Candidates will be responsible for overall management of hotel to ensure all brand and company standards are met for service, cleanliness, and maintenance of the property. Sprague Hotel Developers prides itself on offering beautiful hotels that are well-kept and provide excellent service to all guests. Hilton, IHG, and Marriott Management Experience Preferred. If you are self-motivated with excellent customer service experience and proven leadership looking to start a career with a growing company, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration.
- Ability to work flexible schedule with minimum requirement of 48 hours per week to include evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to build, train, lead and motivate a team that provides an excellent level of service to all guests.
- Strong understanding of Revenue Management.
- Experience with Hilton, IHG, Marriott, Choice property management systems preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for details required.Various other duties to be discussed during interview process.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Indianapolis South/Greenwood
HOME2 SUITES BY HILTON INDIANAPOLIS SOUTH GREENWOOD is a new extended-stay hotel seeking individuals to join our team in the positions of Room Attendant/Housekeeping, Breakfast Attendant and Guest Service Agents.
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Greenwood
HILTON GARDEN INN INDIANAPOLIS SOUTH/GREENWOOD is now hiring Room Attendants, Bartenders, Servers, Part-time Kitchen Help, and Guest Service Representatives.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenwood
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES GREENWOOD is seeking new team members for the position of Room Attendant, Breakfast Bar Hosts, and Guest Service Agents.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fishers
HAMPTON INN & SUITES FISHERS is seeking individuals to join our team in the positions of Room Attendant/Housekeeping. Hours are during the daytime with full and part time positions available. We offer travel discounts, competitive wages, and a friendly, team atmosphere.
Comfort Inn Edinburgh
The Award-Winning COMFORT INN EDINBURGH is seeking new team members for the positions of Room Attendants and Guest Service Representatives.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus/Edinburgh
The Award-Winning HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES COLUMBUS/EDINBURGH is seeking new team members for the positions of Room Attendants, Breakfast Hosts, Guest Service Representatives.
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
HILTON GARDEN INN COLUMBUS/EDINBURGH is seeking new team members for the positions of Food & Beverage Director, Room Attendants, AM & PM Cooks, and Garden Grille & Banquet Waitstaff.
Hampton Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
HAMPTON INN COLUMBUS/EDINBURGH is seeking new team members for the position of Room Attendant and Breakfast Bar Host.
Hampton Inn Seymour
HAMPTON INN SEYMOUR is seeking new team members for the position of Room Attendant.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seymour
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES SEYMOUR is seeking individuals to join our team in the positions of Room Attendant and Guest Service Representative positions.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Noblesville
We are hiring team members for our newly opened HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES hotel in NOBLESVILLE, Indiana. Positions available include Front Desk, Room Attendant, Breakfast Attendant, and Maintenance.