Comfort Inn Edinburgh North-Columbus
The Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh is conveniently located off of I-65 exit 76B. Guests are welcomed in by the two-story lobby and elegant crystal chandelier. The atmosphere is friendly and inviting and sits right next to the Cracker Barrel and in front of the Edinburgh Premium Outlet. The hotel also hosts an evening manager's reception Monday through Thursday for its guests that offers beverages and light snacks. The hotel also offers a micro-fridge in every room, HD TVs with complementary HBO and TV Japan, an indoor heated pool, fitness room, business center, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
The Comfort Inn is located 30 miles south of Indianapolis and 5 miles north of Columbus. The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and adjacent to the Edinburgh Premium Outlet and Exit 76 Antique Mall. The hotel is located near Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center, Hoosier Horse Park, and Brown County.
- Christmas at The Miller House, Columbus, IN, November 3, 2015 to January 22, 2016
- Dancing into the Heart of Compassion, Columbus, IN, December 1, 2015
- Festival of Lights Parade & Fireworks, Columbus, IN, December 5, 2015
- YES Comedy Showcase: Dan St. Paul, Columbus, IN, January 30, 2016
- Pianist Tianshu Wang, Columbus, IN, February 6, 2016
Get Directions to our Edinburgh North-Columbus, IN Hotel:
Get interactive driving directions from Google Maps