The Choice for Edinburgh Hotels…
Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbus/Edinburgh, Indiana. The hotel is conveniently located off I-65, minutes from downtown Columbus, Indiana, within 45 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport (IND) and in walking distance to many restaurants and Edinburgh Premium Outlets.
Perfect for business or leisure travel, the hotel offers spacious guest rooms, free wired and wireless Internet, hot breakfast featuring our signature items, business center, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, evening managers reception, guest laundry and elegant meeting space. The hotel was designed with today's modern traveler in mind. All rooms feature HD flat screen TVs with connectivity panels and free wired/wireless high-speed Internet. In our lobby guests can work or relax in one of our comfortable media pods, featuring free wired/wireless high-speed Internet, power outlets for cell phone chargers and laptops and a flat screen TV with personal remote control.
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbus Edinburgh is a short drive to the downtown Columbus and the historic business district , Camp Atterbury, Hoosier Horse Park, the quaint village of Nashville and Brown County State Park. Nearby businesses include Cummins, Columbus Regional Hospital, Hisada, Columbus Container, LHP Software, David R. Webb, George UTZ, Toyota, IUPUC, and Ivy Tech State College. While in town visit attractions like Edinburgh Premium Outlets, the Exit 76 Antique Mall, the Miller House, the Columbus Architectural Tour, kidscommons Children's Museum, Otter Creek Golf Course, and Timbergate Golf Course.
Enjoy our hospitality. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbus Edinburgh!
- Indianapolis 500, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Brickyard 400, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indianapolis Moto GP, Indianapolis, Indiana
- AGJA Otter Creek Junior Classic, Edinburgh, Indiana, December 16, 2013 to June 29, 2014
- Cummins Marathon, Edinburgh, Indiana, December 16, 2013 to September 27, 2014
- Nightmare at the Rock Soccer, Center Grove, Indiana, December 16, 2013 to October 28, 2014
- The Rand Workshop, Columbus/Edinburgh, Indiana, March 31, 2014 to April 1, 2014
- The Early Architectural Works of Harry Weese, Columbus/Edinburgh, Indiana, April 4-5, 2014